You must apply using the WA Vets Will Clinic online intake form in order to be considered for free estate plan documents - all WA Vets Will Clinic events are by appointment only (no walk-ups). If you and your spouse would both like to request a WA Vets Will Clinic appointment, you must both complete intake questionnaires.
In order to qualify for a WA Vets Will Clinic event, an applicant must:
- Be a Washington State resident; and
- Be a Veteran of a branch of the United States Armed Forces (or a spouse of a living Veteran); and
- Have a DD214 (Report of Separation or some other official document evidencing military service); and
- Have a net worth of less than $500,000.00 ($1,000,000.00 if married); and
- Agree to the terms and conditions available on this website, those in the online enrollment application, and any other conditions in place for individual Clinic events.
Please consult the information below for specifics on registration / Clinic offerings.
Next Clinic: Saturday, October 26, 2013, at the Wenatchee Community Center.
Clinic will run 10am - 5pm.
Registration is CLOSED. Pre-registration is required for all WA Vets Will Clinic events. To be notified of future Wenatchee events - sign up HERE*
To volunteer: sign up here
Next Clinic: To be Determined. To be notified of our next Spokane WA Vets Will Clinic event, sign up HERE*
To volunteer for future Spokane WA Vets Will Clinic events, sign up HERE
|SEATTLE / WESTERN WASHINGTON|
Next Clinic: To be determined. We are actively seeking to expand our Clinic into Western Washington.
To be notified of future Seattle area / Western Washington events, sign up HERE*
If you'd like to volunteer for future Western Washington events, sign up HERE
*The WA Vets Will Clinic makes no guarantee that applicants
will receive service. Space is limited. No attorney client relationship is
created by submitting the WA Vets Will Clinic intake form. All use is subject
to the WA Vets Will Clinic terms, conditions & disclaimer.