You must apply using the WA Vets Will Clinic online intake form in order to be considered for free estate plan documents - all WA Vets Will Clinic events are by appointment only (no walk-ups). If you and your spouse would both like to request a WA Vets Will Clinic appointment, you must both complete intake questionnaires.
In order to qualify for a WA Vets Will Clinic event, an applicant must:
- Be a Washington State resident; and
- Be a Veteran of a branch of the United States Armed Forces (or a spouse of a living Veteran); and
- Have a DD214 (Report of Separation or some other official document evidencing military service); and
- Have a net worth of less than $500,000.00 ($1,000,000.00 if married); and
- Agree to the terms and conditions available on this website, those in the online enrollment application, and any other conditions in place for individual Clinic events.
Please consult the information below for specifics on registration / Clinic offerings.
Next Clinic: Saturday, October 10, 2015, at Wenatchee Valley Community College.
- Clinic time: TBD
- Registration for the Wenatchee Clinic is OPEN, sign up HERE*
- To volunteer for Wenatchee WA Vets Will Clinic events, sign up here
Next Clinic: Saturday, October 17, 2015 at Gonzaga University School of Law.
- Clinic time: 9 am - 1 pm
- Registration for the Spokane Clinic is OPEN, sign up HERE.*
- To volunteer for Spokane WA Vets Will Clinic events, sign up HERE
Next Clinic: Saturday, October 24, 2015 at University of Washington School of Law
- Clinic Time: 9am - 4pm
- Registration for the 2015 Seattle WA Vets Will Clinic event is OPEN, sign up HERE*
- To volunteer for Seattle WA Vets Will Clinic events, sign up HERE
|PASCO / TRI-CITIES
Next Clinic: October 24, 2015, at Columbia Basin College.
Clinic time: TBD
Registration for the Pasco / Tri-Cities event will be opening soon, but is currently CLOSED. TO be notified of future Pasco / Tri-Cities events: sign up HERE*
To volunteer for Pasco / Tri-Cities WA Vets Will Clinic events, sign up here
Next Clinic: Registration for the 2015 Lakewood (South Sound) Clinic will be opening soon, but is currently CLOSED. Check our webpage regularly for updates on future events. To be notified of future Lakewood (South Sound) events, sign up HERE*
To volunteer for Lakewood WA Vets Will Clinic events, sign up HERE
*The WA Vets Will Clinic makes no guarantee that applicants
will receive service. Space is limited. No attorney client relationship is
created by submitting the WA Vets Will Clinic intake form. All use is subject
to the WA Vets Will Clinic terms, conditions & disclaimer.